Saturday, September 6, 2014

Vendor Spotlight Series-Ann Marie Leveille of Tres Beau Weddings LLC

We are so excited to start our Vendor Spotlight Series.  We will be sharing information on our friends in the wedding industry to help our brides and social media followers know more about the people that we enjoy working with throughout the year. 
Our first featured Vendor is Ann Marie Leveille of Tres Beau Weddings LLC.  Ann Marie is a sweetheart, and extremely talented.  We love working with her because we know that the day is going to run smoothly and we are going to have fun!!!

In an effort to showcase each vendor, we sent them a questionnaire with 5 questions that should give us insight into their business, their values, and their personalities.  We hope you enjoy!!
1. How did you get started in the wedding industry
"I joke that I never got over planning our own wedding and it's partially true.  I've always loved planning parties and events(I come by it honestly...learned from my mama and grandmother) and was always voted to be the "social coordinator" in anything that I was involved in.  Out of high school, I attended culinary school and worked several years as a corporate dining chef for Saks, Inc.(they were headquarted in Birmingham for several years). It was at Saks that I gained valuable experience in planning large-scale events, working with vendors, and making people happy.  After marrying in 2001, I began helping friends with their weddings...and the rest is history!!"
2. What is your favorite thing about working in the wedding industry?
"Making people happy by assisting them on one of the most important, sacred days they will have in their lifetime.  And Cake.
Also, the fabulous wedding community we have in Birmingham!(but really, the cake!)"
3. What sets you apart from others in your field?
"I have a personality that allows me to be a people person, AND be task oriented at the same time. Sometimes, planners can be too much of a task person, but I feel like I balance that well! I get the job done, and I am super calm and sweet about it."
4. Best piece of advice you can provide to future brides?
"Make a budget early on(it's not fun, I know), and take time throughout the process to savor being engaged. Focus on the marriage to come, not just the wedding day!  And hire a planner, even if it's for day of"
5. What are your hobbies when you are not working?
"My husband and I LOVE to travel, especially to Europe.  I love to read and snuggle with my kitty.  We also love to cook for others, so come on by Chez Leveille if you get hungry one night."
CeCe Designs highly recommends Ann Marie.  Her personality, professionalism, and organizational skills are a great combination to make your special day run smoothly. Click on the link below for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment